Meet us at the upcoming Newcastle Writers Festival session called ‘Make your writing pop!’, 3-4pm on 3 April 2016 at Newcastle City Hall.
Who are the Hunter Story Creators?
The Hunter Story Creators is a writing group that meets fortnightly to discuss all things writing and stories.
Who is in our group?
Our group is currently made up of 8 members. Here are links to some of our blogs:
- Margaret Jackson blogs at http://www.margsslicesoflife.blogspot.com.au
- Sally Egan writes ABC Open pieces at http://www.open.abc.net.au/people/293
- Jessie Ansons blogs at http://www.jessieansons.com
- Diana Threlfo blogs at http://www.abuddingwriter.com
- Anna Lundmark blogs at www.aklundmark.com
- Maree Gallop blogs at http://www.mareegallop.wordpress.com
- Aidan Walsh blogs at http://www.aidanrwalsh.com
How can I get involved?
Hunter Story Creators is a closed group by invite only. If you are interested in starting your own group, see our ideas on the Writing Tips page for more information.
Background image thanks to Faungg’s Photos at https://www.flickr.com/photos/44534236@N00/6425808881